Porcelain crowns can help you achieve a healthy set of teeth and a stunning smile! A crown is a rigid cap that can restore teeth. The crown is virtually identical to the appearance of a natural tooth and will protect the underlying tooth. Crowns provide a whiter, natural smile and increase stability and support for a compromised tooth.
Crowns can be used in the following instances:
• Repairing a cracked or broken tooth
• Replacing a large filling
• Covering a discoloured or misshaped tooth
• Replacing a cracked or leaking filling
• Covering a tooth that has been treated with a root canal
• Covering an implant